Search This Blog

Monday 11 November 2013

Recap- Why did Dredd fail at the box office?

After looking at the feedback from Mr Smith I now know to improve the structure of my answer evidence.
I need to focus on my Key Words which I can find on Mr Smith's blog. I need to replace words like 'Nerd' and 'Geek' with words such as 'Movie Buff' and/or
'Cult Audience'.
I also need to focus on what success actually is. Is it financial or is it critical?  
My use of examples such as Mark Kermode were good but I need to be more in depth and also incorporate the 2D VS 3D into that section.
 

1 comment:

  1. A huge improvement Harry. A really clear line of argument which is rich in knowledge. You do need to take care occasionally with your tone as well as the random subheading. To secure an A you'd need to touch more on marketing and audience types.

    Well done Harry.

    ReplyDelete